Hey there!

What I want to share today with you it's the universe of Isabelle Palmer, the creator of "The Balcony Gardener". I found the pictures of her apartment in a polish magazine during my holidays and then I found out she had a website and a blog.  I love the 3 of them! But mostly her simple and cosy apartement in the center of London. It looks so green I would never say she lives in central London. She created the company, helping city people having their own piece of garden at their balconies, however tiny they are! What a great idea!!
Find her website and blog HERE and HERE

PS. I am sorry for Iphone quality!











1 comment

  1. Très joli et tellement coloré, c'est magnifique ! De quoi sauter du lit de bonne humeur !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne