Hi decor addicts,
I hope you had a great beginning of the week!
I did!!
At first I am very thankful for all your votes at Marie Claire Maison Deco Blog Contest
And I was also contacted by first OHMYDECO sponsor :) So excited! But more about this later!
Today I wanted to show you how you can change a style of the living room by changing the details and how to create 3 different styles using 1, affordable sofa from Ikea .  I like it's simplicity and the color, it's classy and timeless.
Hope you'll like it!!

(svanby grey) 
Unfortunetely doesn't come in this color in US!! :(


1. Painting // 2.Cushion  // 3.Vase + wallpaper




 1.Painting  //  2.Blanket  //  3. Pillow  //  4.Vase



  1.Painting  //  2.Cushion  //  3.Wooden owl


Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne