Good Morning Deco Addicts!

I am very excited to present to you all today, the first OHMYDECO sponsor!!
Since I just started, it's pretty awesome to see people are interested and want to contribute in the grow of the blog!
 I decided to be picky on who advertise on the page, I don't want to work with companies that have nothing to do with decoration or whose products I don't like.
But when lovely Elodie contacted me I liked the concept of the store right away.
So let's get to business :) :)
They are called EasyArt and are an online store with over milion of posters, photographs and paintings. 
You can choose from a wide range of styles, from retro, impressionism and pop art to modern photography.
But I think the greatest think is that you can actually choose your own frame and "passe partout" to go with the painting you like.
So there is really a lot of possibilities of creating your own , personal wall decoration!
Check their page 
And there goes my favs!


 
I am so getting this one!!Pretty awesome with the gold frame , isn't it?


 


Love the dark blue!

For Baby's room!

 
 Life begins on Friday Night Ladies!



 Don't forget about Paris!


CLICK ON IMAGES FOR SOURCES!


xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne