I am going to London this week (sooooo excited) for my sister's birthday and I am so happy about this!!
 I haven't been to London since a few months and it's always SO MUCH fun!!
And it made me think about this great cupcake store that I discovered in London while I was living there. They have two stores, one at Primrose Hill (such a beautiful place, not to miss if you want to see a whole London landscape -just amazing, especially in the summer, when everybody is out, drinking wine and chilling out) and second one in Covent Garden. 
Cupcakes are great. I mean who doesn't like cupcakes? They are small, cute and makes you feel good.
Well I thought it would be great to make some cupcakes soon and why not to throw a little cupcake party.
I think I will and meanwhile some tips how to prepare for making one!
PS.Also great for kids party!!

Inspiration




You'll need:
Vous aurez besoin de :

Good cupcake recipe like this one HERE or HERE 

1 2 3 4


1 2 3


1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The paper pom poms are just great and will make a great decoration for your party!

You can buy this kind of paper HERE


If you like my blog you can vote HERE!

1 comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne