If you love sleeping&beautiful interiors&feminine touch, just like I do, you are going to love those bedrooms!
I love them all one by one.
I don't fancy "hotel room" looking bedrooms and I think those really look cozy and like they actually belong to someone. 
Unfortunately my apartment is too small for now for me to have a real bedroom but I keep saving inspirations for a little bit later!!


Black wall+pale pink= drama look

 So fun&cozy!! I love the fur on the floor and a toucan pillow!! Not to mention the chair!!!
Perfect combination.

 How amazing is this pink night table??


 

Zebra floor always makes it's effect!

Ombré bedroom !!

I love S T R I P E S 

And stripes again  (+the cute suspension!!)

Beach house bedroom idea

 The last, but not least!! Absolutely in LOVE with those fall colors!!
 
 

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne