I hope you guys are having a nice week so far, the spring is finally here in London and everywhere else as well!!!  Yesterday was a first day this year I went out without any jacket on, believe me, its a big deal!! A friend of mine took me to this bakery she loves, called Gail's Bakery  and I have to say it was awesome. I tried the best goat cheese and cherry tomatoes brioche and Leek and goat cheese tart as well!! If you have a chance, go and try them!!! 
From more interior or maybe exterior side of things I liked this week, what about this awesome door mat from Urban Outfitters?? It would be great to have it and have people see it when they come over!!! 
And a fashion accent, the most perfect pair of boyfriend jeans ever!!!
See u tomorrow xx !

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne