I realized a while ago that I am extremely attracted by abstract art. There is no other style that I like that much and that I find as beautiful for home design. I would explain that by the fluidity, colors and dynamism of it, as well as the fact that I love all things messy, eclectic and a little bohemian. I came across this piece of art by Pamela Staker today on Pinterest (obviously) and I loved it !! I though it would be perfect to decorate a home office or an entry. Seeing the price wasn't quite a surprise since that's how much art costs, but I still was kind of like: "Hum what if you don't have that kind of money to spend on deciorating?" So since I loved the style so much, I put together 2 offices/entrier of 2 different budgets!  Funny thing I love them both the same! Which one do you like most??
1st one:
TOTAL of: 3186$

2nd one:
TOTAL of: 731,49$

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne