The New girl!! I got TOTALLY addicted to this show, its just HILARIOUS!! Every time I watch it, I am laughing out loud and wishing the episodes were longer! There is everything a good show may need and Zooey Deschanel playing Jess is just perfection! If you don't watch it yet, catch up and hurry! PS. To those who watch already, who is your favorite character????? I really cannot choose personally!

Those shoes!! And any other pair of black, leather boots or oxfords like here here or here!!

This cute DIY pillow case from a lovely blog SoShay!

This clutch  from the Iconic store, really simple, but stylish and I like the golden accents!! Why don't they deliver to Europe? Whyyyyyy???

This gold Je t'aime ! Paris meets NY in this cute print by amazing Jen behind MadebyGirl !

Those Nike Dunk Sky High!! I don't usually like those kind of shoes, but I find those really nice, I've been always loving Nike shoes though, maybe I just can't be objective!

xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne