Heyyy, with a 21st of March today, we can officially say that the winter is over! Finally!! I hope that the weather will obey the calendar this year and will not surprise us with an extra snow! I could not survive that after several months with surprisingly few sunlight,even for Paris. 
Well let's hope we will be finally able to enjoy some beautiful days! I am so excited about the walks, warm weather, sun, colours, pastels and everything else Spring brings with it!
Spring is my favourite time if the year, even if I love the other 2 (sorry winter) and it's all about hope and fun. This spring is going to be a major change for me because I am moving to London the very next week. 
I am a little stressed about the whole moving thing, trying to get everything done until I go and about job research bu I am mostly happy and excited about the new adventures and opportunities. 
I am spending Easter Sunday with my family in Paris and then au revoir Paris, hello London!
Wish me good luck!
Are you making any major changes in your life this Spring??






 Pictures via Pinterest

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne