So it's finally happening guys, I start my Interior Design course today! I am more than excited and a little nervous, it has been my dream for a while now and I am so happy I made it happening for myself. I will attend the Interior Design School in Queen's Park and I will be more then happy to share my impressions, work and progress with you guys!
In a meanwhile here is a little list of things I will need:
1. A notebook. The first thing on the list sent by the school and obviously every student first thing to buy. I LOVE this monogrammed notebook from LetterLoveDesigns on Etsy. Different colours and monograms to choose from, I want it!
2. A roomy bag. To hold all this stuff and more.
3.A Starbucks VIP card for all skinny hazelnut lattes I will get there.
4. New Iphone cover-ok, not essential but would look sooo good next to my ear.
6. File boxes to keep everything organized at home.
10. I will have to think about a subscription to my fave interior design magazines: Elle Decor, House & Garden, AD to always keep updated and it's a great inspiration source as well.
Wish me luck now xxx