I know I have probably said that before, but this is my favorite home tour of all times! If you are not a newbie in the design blogs world, you probably know the pretty blog Life's Little Jems and now we can have a peek of Jessica Marx's home via the Glitter Guide.
Having had a look at her portfolio, I wouldn't expect any less form her own home and I really love this chic mix of modern and vintage pieces and definitely a very glamorous look.


The vintage guitars on the wall idea is seriously a stroke of genius, adding character to the living room in a brilliant way. The Moroccan ivory rug makes the room perfectly cozy and match perfectly with the patterned scatter cushions. The decorative lacy fireplace mantel feature is also amazing.


And this coffee table, oh how awesome?? I really need it in my life.


Funky wall prints and vintage bar cart - definitely a yes.

How do you like the manga/hello kitty art wall collection? I think it looks pretty darn cool!!

I love how the styling of those bookshelves. 


And the last but DEFINITELY not least, the dinning room with the most amazing wooden table with golden shade and Jonathan Adler chairs. I really like this quiet original black hide under the table, it changes from the standard black/white or white/brown cow hides.





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11 // 12 // 13 // 14 // 15 // 16

1 comment

  1. You are right this is an AMAZING space, with out even knowing I bet it is Cali love all the light and that gold chandelier just gorj! And love how you tracked down these pieces. Awesome!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne