First of all, to everyone who noticed I was away from the blog for a while, apologies. Life happened and I was not really good in keeping the blog alive, busy with holiday planning, actual travelling and then getting back to normal. My London life has stabilized itself now I hope so I am back to full time blogging again. As the summer is still here, first post after a while is about a new destination on my bucket list found in Vogue Living.
Somewhere near Nairobi, in a heart of Kenya, is a little 45 rooms boutique hotel named after one of the most famous authors - Hemingways Nairobi. Its is surrounded by wild life and would be an amazing place to experience the first safari. It's beautiful interiors fit in perfectly within the environment with it's neutral shades and contemporary African art and the tents just look so luxurious! I would love to go there for a safari one day!!







Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne