Ryan Korban is definitely in my top 10 favourite designers, I think everything he does is just brilliant and innovative and I love his signature bold, seductive look. This time he brings us this beautiful residence in Tribecca, a monochrome heaven with pops of brass. The only pop of colour in her are the flowers, the rest is black and white but so far far away from boring. Fur, animal prints, leather, mirrors and fabric all play together to create a perfect harmony of textures. Isn't this place just amazing? I am lusting after his book as well, any of you have it? x






1 comment

  1. Oh wow, I thought you were going to say this was in London, but NY, this is GORGEOUS, I would so love to live here, and you are right his design aesthetic is breathtaking.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne