Hi guys, Happy freakin Friday! I found this beautiful home tour on Rumag and i think you will like it too! If you live in London you know how tiny some apartments can be and what a struggle it is to make it look nice, especially if you rent.This apartment is not in London but it's a small studio with a bedroom inside a closet! so we can relate. It has beautiful bones but there is nothing  a little paint can't fix if yours doesn't, right? I painted my rented apartment last year and honestly I can see so much difference, it was so worth it. Anyways back to this tour, it is smartly put together and beautifully styled, simple and elegant. I wonder where all the storage is though because I can't really see any but maybe it's just outside of the shot. You can see the whole tour here



Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne