As some of you know I was nominated for the Amara Blog Awards this year (still excited about it) and I was invited for the Awards night in the Ham Yard Hotel. I was really excited and a little nervous to go mostly because I didn't know anybody personally, only via Instagram and their blogs! Everybody was so lovely and friendly though, I had so much fun and it was so nice to see everybody and be part of it! 

Today I want to introduce you to a fellow blogger that I met at the Awards and more specifically her beautiful art! Jessica has recently asked me to do a guest blog post on her blog to which I happily agreed both because she is such a lovely person and I truly in love with her paintings! Jessica is a blogger but also a professional artist with a background in theatre design and a talent to create timeless abstract pieces that are simply magical. Through their texture, colors and movement they have an ability to add life to any space and are both calming and dramatic in one.

I've chosen some of my favorite pieces below but you can see more on her website! If you are after an original abstract painting or a print I recommend to have a look! Also, Romo stocks fabrics and cushions with Jessica's prints and you can buy them here.

And.... to top this all up, Jessica would like to offer one of you guys her A2 limited edition print of your choice, how amazing??? Head on over on my instagram for more details...





Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne