It's friday you guyssss!! Any crazy plans for a weekend? I think I will go shopping a little and Sunday my cousin invited me to the crepes party so there is gonna be a lot of food and fun :)

So speaking of shopping, I stopped by Zara the other day and checking the hangers, I found those awesome Shorts. I loved it and after checking the price I loved it even more. It's Zara Woman collection and it's usually more expensive then that! It's only 29,00€ and it's beautiful. My second fashion craving is this T-shirt/Dress from Asos, I like the tiger print and the length, love the look with biker boots.
And since the spring is right behind the corner and I think it's time for brighter colours, how cute is this Mango Bag? I love this pastel green and casual city chic.

My second craving/obssesion/hunt is this Iphone case case from Society6, I am going to get a new Iphone soon and I want a new case and there is just insane choise on this website, but I kind of like this one, it's pink, girly and interior design related since it looks a little like a ceramic floor.

My next found are this gorgeous (GOR-GEOUS) Dolce&Gabbana Glasses! I went to all of the boutiques in the city (well, you know what I mean) to check the glasses they have and what actually suit me and I found those babes. I love the turtle shell colour and they are cool and elegant in the same time, not to small, not to big, perfect.

And the last but not least, my interior design cravings. First the Raspberry Sofa. Oh this raspberry sofa. I fell in love after seeing it styled on one of my favs blogs - here (it's not exactely the same but you get me). No matter what I will own one one day. Wait for me baby!!
And to finish this gold&white Throw  from Urban Outfiters, it's simple and would look great in the bedroom,  check others of their throw and bedding here!!

Have a nice Friday everyone!! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne