Spring is bringing 2 things to my mind right now: first is a major house cleaning and the second is craving for all things green, colorful and bright. We already started the big cleaning with my sister yesterday, which involved getting rid of all the useless stuff, vacuuming, folding, organizing and moving furniture. We are living in the rental house and since I just arrived a while ago we didn't have the occasion to take a good care of it. We are going to stay here only for a couple more months but I make it my mission to make it the most home like and lovely.
Speaking of, here are some decorating/fashion items I loved this week, let's the spring fully begin!
1st one are those shoes from Zara, that I L.O.V.E , love! They are green, geometric and make legs look sexy for sure!! My 2nd craving is this plate from Anthropology, do I really have to say much? Patterns & colors!!! Can't believe it costs only 8$!
Number 3 are those 2-colored, dipped stools, from The Old Cinema shop (London). I can totally see them in some glamorous kitchen!
The last, but not the least, number 4 - this gold mug set from Pitfield (London again). You can buy them online, but don't hesitate to pop up to their store near Old Street Station. It's kind of awesome.
Have a nice Wednesday everyone!! xx 


Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne