Just few things I loved this week and I would like to share with you <3 :

1. I fell in love with this brass&glass bookshelf from Arteriors, found on Inside Avenue! It's simple and pretty, just how I like it.

2. "Say yes and you'll figure it out afterwards" - perfect quote for someone who tend to overthink everything like I do sometimes!

3. Cute and delicious idea for a garden party!

4. This stunning, colorful entrance and stair case somewhere in Commonwealth Avenue, Boston. Wish I could have an entrance like that one day. Ahhhh, beaut. 

See you very soon xx

2 comments

  1. Ah yes would love to live in a place like that!! And the bookcase oh la la!

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. the popsicles in the wine glasses! so cute, now i want to host a garden party just to try that haha.

    MI Vivere

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne