As you may already know I am studying interior design at The Interior Design School in London. My first project was to create an eco office space in the garden. We got to chose from different clients we want to design for and I have to say the whole process was really fun. I liked the idea of learning through the project, even though doing it part time is not always easy and requires commitment. 
I have chosen my client to be a swim-wear designer and I wanted to share with you some of the pieces of the project. 

BRIEF:
  •  Dedicated working space for the designer:Peaceful, inspiring and welcoming, the space , must accommodate the equipment, facilitate the work and reflect the spirit of the company.
  • Natural materials, mix of contemporary and vintage pieces, California beach house feeling with nautical and bohemian accents, eclectic style. 
KEY WORDS:
NATURAL
PEACEFUL
VIBRANT
FRESH
BALANCED





Mood board



Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne