I know Golden Globes took place a week ago but I didn't get around to have a proper look at the outfits until today. I have to admit, there was not much risk taking but some of the dresses were really stunning , even though, none of the, really made me say wow!
Let's start with the best ones.

Diane Kruger looked absolutely stunning in her Emilia Wickstead dress, the silver really matches her complexion and there is no overload of accessories-just perfect. Equally beautiful - Chrissy Teigen in her  sequin gown, I love the see-through parts and the cut of the dress.


Looking smashing also - Matthew Mcconaughey's wife Camila Alves in a pink dress with dark trim and Anna Faris in a quiet simple but really well chosen dress- I think it really suited her.


I loves both glittery  Resse Whiterspoon's Calvin Klein dress and Julianne Moor4S Givenchy Haute Couture. The only thing I would change is Julianne to have her her up instead of down, the dress is eye catching enough.


Viola Davis looked great in her red Donna Karan Atelier dress with sparkly detail, I love the bottom of her dress, very elegant! And Heidi Klum seems to only get better with age and looked stunning in Versace- the hair really suited the outfit as well.


And at last, 2 beautiful after-party purple gowns- I love this colour! Naomi Campbell looked very pretty in her furry dress showing a bit of leg, and Allesandra Ambrossio rocked it in the see-through Zuhair Murad long dress. I also absolutely loved Nina Dobrev's black embellished gown (also Zuhair Murad)- wouldn't it look equally great as a white wedding dress??


And coming (and I think most of you will agree)- the worst and not so great chosen dresses of 2015 Golden Globed red carpet. 

Starting with Lana Del Rey and her blue mermaid dress, that unfortunately made her look like a cartoon character - I think she would look stunning in this instead. 



I get the bohemian vibe in Claire Danes Valentino Couture dress, but she shouldn't have wore the blue earnings with it- it was just too much. She is usually so well dressed on red carpet, but this look is not very good. This Ellie Sabb dress is in similar style and I  think would be so much better for her.


I love Lena Dunham and everything she does and this dress was not horrible, I don't think- but I would prefer to see her in something more fun, like this pink and yellow gown



Jessica Chastain's Versace dress is another mermaid like one and I didn't like the dull colour of it at all.I think she would look great in a longer version of this Giambattista Valli dress.


Keira Knightley is so pretty and look beautiful while pregnant but I think she could wear something more flattering like this Alexis Mabille dress, instead of this Chanel vintage looking butterfly dress.


Newly wed to the hottest man in Hollywood, Amal wore a black Dior gown and she looked pretty- but she would look so much better without the white gloves and maybe a different clutch.



Do you agree? I would love to hear about your favourites and the ones you liked least!
All photos via Vogue

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne