I have another gift guide for you guys, for a special man in our life! Somehow it ended up being a very blue gift guide but hey why not? I find it most difficult to shop for men and is it me or their gifts are often more expensive?? Anyway I love those, I hope it helps you find the perfect gift!



1 / All Saints Jumper - both stylish and warm
2 /Moisturising Clinique Cream - because they never buy it themselves
3 / Slippers with polar bears - to me comfy at home
4 / Wireless headphones -they are so cool I want them too
5 / Classic Perfume
6 / Mulberry Wallet - small and handy
7 / Cool JCrew bomber Jacket - cool colour and style with edge
8 / Stylish Pocket square - to be stylish in the office
9 / Floral Tie - I fell in love with this print
10 / Cocktail making Set - I bought this before and I think it makes a great gift! Also this!
11 / Luxury Socks - how awesome are those??
12 / Fossil Watch - my fav watch brand
13 / Polka dot Scarf - from Zara in a nice design and affordable price!

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne