In my daily research for inspirations and ideas, I came across the with-intention website yesterday. You probably know it already, but since I am still a freshman in the blogging world, I am still discovering :) I was really glad to find it, there is a lot of inspiring articles, tips, wise words about living a good life and growing a small business. Jess (the girl behind the website) has not only a incredible sense of business but great eye as well. 
I wanted to share with you today her amazing apartment in Chicago. 
Just look and admire. 


 
Light, pure colors,mix of patterns, gold&white are what girls like the most!!

Great bedroom, so calm and relaxing, I am loving those pillows and this wall art!!



I fell in love with this wallpaper. To buy here

Brick wall <3

 




I will definitely visit her website and blog more often.
Pictures via the website and design*sponge

1 comment

  1. Wow, gorgeous!! I love the fun pillows and the his/hers shoes picture.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne