Back to brights today with something I wanted to write about for a while, which is decorating the interior with books!! Every time I see a side or coffee table I like or a work studio with a bookcase, there are always pretty books showing their shiny covers. A room filled with books looks so eclectic and fun, reflecting people's personalities and passions while dressing the room. I love the look of a white bookcase with loads of colorful books on it, mixed with accessories, vases, flowers and art. I believe the more colorful, the prettier so experiment, mix colors and patterns and don't be afraid of bold! 

Also have a look at how Emily Henderson and Emily from Cupcake and Cashmere dress tables with books. 




















There are so many pretty books out there, have a look at those interior design/fashion ones for lovely covers and an interesting read!

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne