Good Monday everyone,
I hope you had an amazing weekend full of pancakes and laziness.
I did! Coming back to work is not so bad when you feel like having your batteries recharged from a nice days off.
Let's start the week with few things I loved recently, hope you'll enjoy them too! xx

My new addiction The Humans of New York website/blog full of crazy interesting stories from people from the city that never sleeps

I don't know how come I didn't come across this before but check it for inspiration and ideas on what to do with your Ikea furniture

Amazing pictures from Jose Romussi

Truly moving video of cancer patient being given a moment of carefree, it really makes you think we should appreciate life's little joys more (picture above)

Cute and original donut knobs

Funny facts about growing up in a lot of different places

Beyonce's secret album is out now.

Simple and girly mirror

Cool website to advertise your event or find one

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne