That is no news that girls love diamonds, but I reckon we love the home decor as much!!
Designers seem to share the enthusiasm for the shiny little rocks as we can find more and more of inspired accessories! Probably because they are so elegant, chic and can mix with any style!
Here are my favorites!




1 // I love this West Elm side table and I love its price as well
2// This tray comes in 4 colors and will look great in a modern kitchen
  3// Who is not dreaming of a hanging terrarium? I definitely am
4// The prettiest paper sculptures in white and GOLD from Etsy!
 5// Would die from happy if I could get one of those lamps for my bedroom!
6// Yes, it's a diamond pattern plate! So perfect for Christmas table!
7// Simple and chic light pendant
8// I bet wine tastes better in this one!
9// Famous Woodsmithe tools 
10 // Nothing prettier than a pink diamond-I have to get one of those bottle stoppers from Kate Spade NY!! 
11// Another awesome sculpture for a collector - hand made Vasa Blade pieces

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne