When I picture my perfect home, and inside, a perfect kitchen, I see a brass/ marble tops/ dark wooden shelves/glossy floor and most importantly huge kitchen island picture with a line of bar stools.
I can already imagine myself having drinks with my girlfriends there or lazy breakfasts reading magazines  -please refer to this pictures, they set the scene pretty well:



You know what I mean, right?

Here are my favorite kitchen island + bar stools combos and some pretty cool bar stools you I chose for you!












1 //  2  //  3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9

2 comments

  1. Love the second home with the white cat and the black and white home with the wood barstools and I ADORE #1 that you picked out, so chic!

    Allie of ALLIE NYC
    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great collection of bar stools. Well, for myself, I imagine my dream abode to have a counter top bar with hardwood finishes with matching bar stools in red leather seating. Haha! On that bunch however, the fourth stool in the last picture would have to be my favorite. It really looks comfortable with those paddings. Anyway, thanks for sharing those inspirations. Cheers!

    Albert Andrews @ Pharaoh Manufacturing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne