Soo, I was supposed to go on holiday to Greece this year, but few weeks ago I got an overexcited text from my French cousin stating I ABSOLUTELY have to come to Marrakesh with her and some other friends in June. I hesitated first as I really wanted to go to Santorini but as I've never been to Morocco before so booked my flight!! I am really happy as I never get to spend holidays with my cousins anymore (we used to spend all summer holidays together when we were little and it were always the best of times) and obviously Morocco is so beautiful and hot!! I cant wait to visit the souks and the villa we are renting will be a total surprise as we left it to my cousin and her boyfriend to rent!
Waiting for my holidays I put together my favorite Marrakesh inspired items! 


1 comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne