Happy hump day guys! I found myself flicking through Instagram a lot recently, just like everybody I guess and of course following loads of fashion bloggers. While I love their daily outfits inspo I am always looking behind them (literally) to take a glimpse of their homes. They have amazing personal style that they translate into their spaces which I find very inspiring! Here are some of my favorite bedrooms belonging to the fashion bloggers all around the world!
 I might dig in to find more if you like it! x

First up Aimee from Song of style which is one of my favorite bloggers and also an interior designer actually. I love her bedroom with this amazing buttoned headboard but her home is all fabulous.
You can see them here and here


Chiarra from Blonde Salad one of the most famous bloggers had her home featured on Domaine and it's of course as amazing as you'd expect, fun and colorful. Especially her bedroom with this insane faux fur throw and I am so jealous of this windows. 

I adore NYC based Brooklyn Blonde's style, effortless city elegance and blonde hair to die for! Her home tour is unexpectedly "not very New York" with its rustic, almost Californian vibe and light, so much light! Absolutely amazing. 

I also really liked the bedroom by Sara from Harper and Harley, a queen of monochromatic outfits and one very chic Australian. Definitely something for minimalists and great to see not only us mortals use Ikea (see bedside table)! More pics here

Is this place even real? Super sweet and powder pink, you need to see this ultra feminine bedroom. 
Belonging to Julia from Gal meet glam that you most probably already know for her chic outfits and beautiful pictures. I love the vintage vibe and brass elements in there paired with light blue and purple. All pictures here

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne