Those retro, romantic Iphone 5 cases from Caroliny Photography at Etsy.

The baking blog called sallysbakingaddiction ! Great cupcakes/cakes/cookies/muffins recipes decorated in lovely photos! Many useful tips for food bloggers as well, check her food photography tips that I found very interesting and helpful.

This box/clutch (box clutch) from PS.I made it. Loved how spectacular the final effect with really little effort and supplies. I might use this technique to make a jewelery box for myself.. Stay tuned!

This pillow. Just because I think its pretty :)

Alicia Key's new song . I heard it and I felt so connected to it immediately. For all the girls that got out from not working relationship and trying to find themselves again. Feeling better, stronger and on the right track. Thank you Alicia.
 

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne