I am in the middle of redoing my sister's bedroom and I by the way cannot wait to share it on the blog soon!!
In the meanwhile I am looking for cute ideas on the budget and smart DIYs to try to incorporate in her space.
Working on something on a budget may be quiet challenging so finding good ideas  that wont leave you broke are more then necessary.
And I am always excited to find some new ones and here they are!

The cutest chandelier ever and seems really easy to do if you have a spare evening to spend on those cute sequins. I also love this cutie

Amazing stuff to update the IKEA classics with a super user friendly website and loads of visuals to see the final result before you go ahead!

Love this fuchsia and gold pillow from Etsy. Totally glamour and under 30 pounds! Same with this one here

Those cups look pretty amazing, don't they?? I think I am addicted to gold

This lovely giraffe who will keep your rings safe (from Anthropology)

I would never thought this would look good but it does!

IKEA picture edges - cheap and easy way to dress up your wall and you can change it easily as often as you want!


Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne