I am going to redecorate my bedroom soon and I really really want to have a beautiful chair in it. The chair to seat and read, chair to put your shopping bags at, chair to keep your blanket on and just admire. I love bedrooms that have those reading corners and I've always dreamed to have one of those beautiful, tufted chair in pink or purple. Flea markets here I come!!!

This one is pure perfection and the most beautiful chair I have ever seen!!!!! It's so stunning, I can't stop starring!!! It's renovated, flea market find and costed 25 dollars!!!!! Oh my gosh, how lucky???
I want the same!!!!!!!!

Another amazing renovation here.






I love those from Maison du Monde!! Velvet plus hot colors is what girls like!


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

And those(I know it's a lot of purple to handle but they are amazing, aren't they??)

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Post a Comment

Thank you!

Copyright © Style loves home
Design by Fearne